Rummage RAMPage provides everyone the opportunity to get rid of unwanted stuff. Clean your house and help your community! Save the earth! You can do ALL these things by getting involved in the annual Rummage RAMPage, a community wide sale.
To donate items:
1. Self drop items at the Ames Intermodal Facility, 129 Hayward Ave.
2. Register for curbside pick-up. Pick-up service will be available for Ames residents who want to donate items but have no way to transport them to the ramp. Advance sign-up and pre-pay by credit card is required for curbside pick-up (with limitations on the amount of items). Check back in 2019 for cost and sign-up information.
These items are accepted at the Rummage RAMPage:
- Coffee tables/footrests
- Bedroom furniture (dressers, headboards, bed frames, night stands, etc.)
- Small Electronics
- Toasters, blenders
- Mini refrigerators
- Televisions – flat screen ONLY
- Laundry baskets
- Storage bins
- Blankets, towels, sheets, linens
- Baking sheets
- Miscellaneous utensils
- Clothing and shoes
- School supplies
- Non-perishable food
These items are NOT accepted:
- Any items that no longer can be used
- Mattresses/box springs
- Bed pillows
- Tube/console televisions
- Household hazardous waste
- Expired/perishable food
- Wall Art
- Holiday decorations
Rummage RAMPage 2019 will be held:
Item Drop-off ONLY
• Friday, July 26, noon - 6 p.m.
Sales and Drop-off
• Saturday, July 27, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Sunday, July 28, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
• Monday, July 29, noon - 6 p.m.
• Tuesday, July 30, noon - 6 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 31, noon - 6 p.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 1, noon - 6 p.m.
• Friday, Aug. 2, noon - 6 p.m.
Half-Price Sales (no drop-off)
• Saturday, Aug. 3, 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Ames Intermodal Facility, 129 Hayward Ave.