A permit to remodel or add on Old Town Neighborhood District

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Permit to remodel or add in Old Town Neighborhood District?

If your house is in the Old Town Neighborhood District, you will need to apply for a Certificate of Appropriateness for any exterior remodels or changes. You can get an application by going to the Planning division's Application page or by coming to our office to speak with a planner. If your property is outside of Old Town, please contact the Inspection Division before beginning any work in order to obtain the proper permits.