***Please Note: The City is continuing find ways to provide exceptional customer service while also respecting the State & Federal recommendations on social distancing and public safety. Please feel free to download an application and submit it on-line to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you when it is received and follow the safest solution for you to receive your space and/or tags. Thank you so much for your understanding.***
Reserved Parking Lease Information
- The City of Ames has eight lots from which reserved parking spaces may be rented.
- Each space is a 24-hour leased space.
- A signed lease and payment for the first month's rent are required to start a lease.
- Leases begin on the 1st of the month.
- Billing statements are mailed out one month before they are due and must be paid on or before the 1st of each month for which they are due.
- One reserved tag is issued for each space and must be returned when the lease is terminated.
- 30-day notice is required to terminate a reserved parking lease.
For more information, please call the Public Works Department at 515-239-5160.
City of Ames Public Parking Map
AS OF JULY 1, 2018 ALL RESERVED PARKING SPACE RATES ARE $50/MONTH
CBD Lots X, Y and Z ($50/month)
Located south of Main Street and north of railroad tracks between Clark Avenue & Duff Avenue
Library Lot Q ($50/month)
Located north of Ames Public Library between Douglas Avenue and Kellogg Avenue
City Hall Lot N ($50/month)
Located east of City Hall between 5th and 6th Streets
Gilchrist Lot W ($50/month)
Located south of railroad tracks between Kellogg Avenue and Duff Avenue
**CAMPUSTOWN LOTS ARE NOW FILLED**
Stanton Lot Z ($50/month) [Waiting List Only]
Located south of Chamberlain Street between Stanton Avenue and Lynn Avenue
Welch Lot T ($50/month) [Waiting List Only]
Located south of Chamberlain Street between Hayward Avenue and Welch Avenue
View larger map