Terms and Conditions
• Participant must be a City of Ames Electric Services customer.
• Participant agrees to allow the auditor access to utility usage data.
• This audit is considered basic and may indicate a need for more in-depth investigations. An advanced audit may be available for a fee.
• City of Ames Electric Services reserves the right to install a metering device on new equipment to verify energy savings.
• Renters must have owner's approval.
• Participant will be contacted to establish a time for the audit.
• Audits are performed on a first come, first served basis. At times a waiting list may exist.
• This program is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
City of Ames Electric Services does not guarantee that installation and operation of energy efficient equipment will result in reduced usage or in cost savings. The manner in which a customer uses and maintains energy efficient equipment may affect potential cost savings. City of Ames Electric Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to any equipment purchased or installed, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall City of Ames Electric Services be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages or injuries resulting from defective equipment or installation. City of Ames Electric Services reserves the right to cancel or change programs at any time. City of Ames Electric Services' acceptance of an application does not guarantee payment of rebate or acceptance of financing.