The Campus and Community Commission provides a public forum to facilitate discussion of common interest to the City of Ames, Iowa State University, and Iowa State University Student Government. The members offer recommendations to the Council regarding issues that have been brought forward as common interests. Upon City Council approval, this commission will investigate those issues. The commission prepares and gives a report of its activities to the Mayor and City Council yearly.
- Eric Abrams, Main Street Cultural District Appointee
- Evelyn Beavers, Neighborhood Association Representative
- Martha Broadnax, Iowa State University Student Government Appointee
- Karin Chitty, Campustown Action Association Appointee
- Peter Englin, Iowa State University Administration Appointee
- Tom Lindsley, City At-Large Representative
- Warren Madden, Business Community Representative
- Sandeep Stanley, Iowa State University Student Government Appointee
Deb Schildroth, City of Ames staff liaison
Commission meetings are generally held the fourth Monday of each month at 6 p.m. These meetings are typically held in City Hall, although in special circumstances the Commission may choose to meet in an alternative location, such as the Iowa State University Campus. For questions, please call the City Manager's Office at 515.239.5101.
- January 27