Pay City of Ames Tickets On-Line - tickets will appear the following business day after 8 a.m.
If the amount due listed on our web site does not match the amount printed on your ticket,
please contact the Parking Cashier at 515-239-5283.
(Unavailable daily between 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm for nightly processing)
Tickets may also be paid at any of the following locations:
- Ames City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue, Ames, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- By Mail addressed to Parking Cashier, Ames City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue, Ames, IA 50010
- In the Drop Box on the east side of the Ames City Hall, 515 Clark Avenue, Ames
- In the Campustown Drop Box located in the 200 block of Welch Avenue, Ames
If you have questions regarding the amount owed or payment options, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact by telephone at 515-239-5283. The following information will be needed to review tickets and outstanding balances:
- License Plate Number and State
- Ticket Number
- Name and Address
Parking tickets may be appealed through the office of the Ames Chief of Police. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact by telephone at the Police Communication Center 515-239-5133 or Police Administration 515-239-5130.