We have been recognized locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally for our schools, creativity, amenities, commitment to the environment, and quality of life.
• Ranked No. 35 in Top 100 Best Places to Live in 2016 (Livability.com)
• Named the Healthiest City in the United States (24/7 Wall St., 2015)
• Ranked No. 8 in Best Cities in America to Get a Job in 2015 (Business Insider).
• Named one of the 15 Cities That Have Done the Best Since the Recession (Bloomberg, 2015)
• Ranked in the top 25 nationally for Best Places for STEM Grads (Nerdwallet, 2015)
• Ranked No. 8 in Best Towns for Millennials in America (Niche Rankings, 2015)
• Ranked No. 10 among small cities overall out of 421 MSAs for Best Cities for Job Growth (NewGeography, 2015)
• Ranked No. 1 of the 10 Best College Towns in 2014 (Livability.com)
• Ranked 33rd among 379 MSAs for Economic and Job Growth in 2014 (Area Development)
• Named one of The 7 Top Tech Hubs Among America’s Small College Towns (The SpareFoot Blog)
• U.S. City with the 3rd lowest unemployment rate (Forbes, 2014)
• Ranked No. 8 Best Places to Live in America (Money Magazine, 2014)
• Ranked No. 7 on the list of The Happiest Small Places in America (Movoto, 2014)